30 for 30 Fashion Remix Challenge: Fishnet! Brown Pantyhose...

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Picked up this skirt on clearance at Stein Mart for a whopping $5.95!

Took the belt to the skirt and put it outside my cardi. Next time I'll choose another belt so I'm not so "matchy matchy"

Received lots of compliments on the outfit from co-workers.

Had a divisional meeting today where they unveiled the strategic plan for our division for the next 3 years *yawn* Although I was part of that process for a long time still kinda bores me :) But it's necessary (can you say job security?)

Necklace: Wal-Mart
Ring: Rue 21
Earrings: Rue 21


The highlight of the meeting? Citrus Punch and BAD (and I mean BAD) karaoke. Some people from the division wrote songs to the tunes of "Sweet Caroline", YMCA, some song by Queen, and Candles in the Wind...it was PURE COMEDY!

Cardigan: Wal-Mart
Tank: Wal-Mart
Skirt: Stein Mart
Shoes: SRI Shoe Warehouse

If you don't get the blog title reference, I am wearing chocolate brown fishnets. And as soon as I put them on, it made me think of this song by Morris Day and the Time...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails