30 for 30 Fashion Remix Winter Challenge: Day 1 First Day of Class Outfit

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I started another 30 for 30 challenge for the winter. I've decided to do one every season in 2012. I actually had fun with the last one, once I got the hang of it. So I haven't posted my 30 for 30 yet simply because I haven't finalized it. Yeah I know...:)

The cardigan and white button down will be in the 30 for 30 for sure...the pants, probably not. So since over 1/2 of the outfit is 30 for 30, I decided to include it in the mix :) (don't judge me--haha). My friend says "lol" is so 2011, so we're bringing back haha (although it has a slightly condescending tone to it to me lol--oops, haha)

Do you know how much I adore these pants?

 I feel like I should be going to play a round of 18 holes...but these pants are FIYAH to me.

I was looking for some patterned pants on eBay when I happened upon these. A few bids and a PayPal payment later, they were mine.

I wore this the first day of Spring Semester classes...
yeah my "break" is OVA! Before it even began.

It's only a few days in and I can already tell that these kiddies didn't get critical thinking or humility under their Christmas tree...smh

Necklace: Stein Mart
Cuff Bracelet: Charming Charlie

You like my b-girl stance?!?!?!

Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft (outlet)
White Button Down: Brooks Brothers Outlet
Pants: eBay
Shoes: SRI Shoe Warehouse

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails