Random Outfit of the Day...

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I promise one day soon I'm going to get back to posts about natural hair. Right now I'm on a fashion kick I guess. My hair is doing really well. I've posted some videos to YouTube...make sure you subscribe so you can receive them as soon as they are uploaded.

In the meantime another random outfit of the day...

I think I wore this the first day back to work after the holidays. The scarf was a gift from my cousin for Christmas. Absolutely love!

I considered doing a Christmas haul, but I didn't get anything with red bottoms, C's on it or anything that came with it's own dust cover. Just regular gifts for a regular girl :)...who is more than abundantly blessed!
In fact one of my favorite gifts was this turquoise t-shirt...I got them in every color! I love the fit of this shirt!

I received everything I wanted for Christmas and now it's back to the rat race which is my life :)
This is Day 19 of a 23 day twistout...yes, you read correctly...DAY 19! :) You can watch this video to see how I maintained this (what I consider) a BANGIN' twistout for that long...

Sweater: K&G
L/S Tee: Belk
Pants: Marshall's
Shoes: ???
(maybe I went to work barefoot LOL)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails