Christmas Day Outfit of the Day: Happy Birthday Jesus

Friday, December 30, 2011

Normally I try not to be cliche with my outfit choices on Christmas Day...

No reds, no greens...definitely nothing with a Christmas Tree on it LOL

So even I was surprised when I chose this red sweater to wear to church and to spend time with family.

I think the addition of animal print accessories helps tone down the Christmas-y nature of the sweater. If you follow my blog, you know I have a bit of an animal print obsession...don't judge me LOL.
I even have a board on Pinterest (do you follow me on Pinterest? If not, what are you doing with your life?!?! LOL). Again, don't judge me LOL

Earrings: Body Central
Bracelets (both arms): Body Central
DKNY Watch: Fossil Outlet, Smithfield, NC

Shoes: Ebay

I hope everyone had a safe, enjoyable, relaxing holiday. I know I did! Have a shown you a picture of my godson recently. He's 15 months, walking saying "oooooooh" (like Thelma used to say on Good Times) and just generally a happy kid with some juicy lips. I love that little boy :)

I am directing a wedding on NYE and I already have my outfit planned for that. Wanna see?!?!? You'll have to check back on Monday (I'll be "taking to the bed" beginning Sunday evening recuperating from the weekend LOL).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails