30 for 30 Fashion Remix: Military School Mom...LOL

Thursday, December 29, 2011

I feel like this outfit could qualify me for a cameo on "Beyond Scared Straight" with some "tough" tweenies in front of me...

especially with this facial expression :)

In high school, I wore ties a lot. This is the first time I've worn a tie in years. I think I would have liked the look better if the skirt was a couple of inches shorter...looks a little dowdy otherwise. But it's ok.


I added this shirt to my 30+ for 30 collection after I purchased it (yes, I broke the no purchase rule - don't judge me lol) from The Salvation Army store. I think it may be a men's shirt, but it fits, so that's all that matters to me.

Express Shirt: Salvation Army
Tie: Dad's
Skirt: Goodwill
Tights: Beauty Supply Store

Shoes: Belk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails