Am I Blue? An Outfit of the Day Post...

Friday, December 30, 2011

Probably one of my favorite outfits...


I wore this to church the Sunday after my birthday.

I do feel fashion forward when I wear this...like I could almost compete with the best of the best fashion bloggers out there. This is definitely one of my go-to, feel good outfits. There is an extra bit of confidence to my walk when I wear this. :) We all have that piece or outfit (or at least we should) that makes us feel extra cute!


The skirt is one of my favorite Goodwill pieces. I had it hemmed and here ya go. I pretty much figured I would wear it with a black turtleneck of some sort, but I wanted to bring out one of the stripes in the skirt.

I thought the red would be a little too dark, green may make me look like Santa's elf, but that wearing blue would give the outfit a nice pop of color.

The hair is Day 3 of what is now a 14 day old twistout. Yes! I've worn my twist out for 14 days straight. I think I should call Guiness, because this is definitely a world record for me. I recorded a video on Day 9 and I have finally uploaded a tutorial demonstrating my nightly moisturizing and twisting regimen. I suppose I should wash it soon, but I'm so afraid I won't be able to get it back like this again :)

Turtleneck: JCP
Skirt: Goodwill
Tights: TJ Maxx
Belt: Body Central
Boots: Shoe Depot, ATL
Brooch: Vintage


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails