30 for 30 Fashion Remix Challenge: Untitled Again

Thursday, December 29, 2011

I have no clever title for this outfit. I've worn some version of this in yrs past, but never documented it. This is not super creative or fashion forward. Just a good ol work outfit :). Sometimes that's all you can muster.

This is what I call a "no brainer" outfit. I would definitely wear this on a morning where I did not feel like "putting together" an outfit.

The brooch on the denim jacket is a custom made brooch by yours truly.

I am in the process of launching my side hustle, Modern Vintage Accessories. In addition to custom and handmade brooches like this one, I am also offering vintage jewelry. Like it on FaceBook or follow it on Twitter to keep up with the latest and know when I begin offering pieces.

Jacket: JCP
Tank: Wal-Mart
Necklace: Big Lots
Brooch: Modern Vintage Accessories (ME!)
Shoes: SRI Shoe Warehouse

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails