The 12 Days of a Natural Christmas (Gift Suggestions for the Natural in Your Life)

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

For the next 12 days (even on Christmas Day!) I will provide you some ideas on gifts you can give the person with natural hair in your life. Most of them will be online vendors, so you will need to order pretty quickly to ensure you receive them before Christmas.


Today's gift suggestion is a holiday giftset from Afiya, LLC. Afiya is an up and coming company owned by Jerilyn Johnson and Ashley Robertson (my soror!).




Afiya was a sponsor of the first meetup I co-hosted with Moni Brodie (of Moni's Haute Boutique). She also sent a couple of products for me to try. I have been hooked ever since!


I haven't tried all of their products, but I am particularly fond of the Essential Hair Oil and the Healthy Hair Butter.
One of my favorite things about this product (in addition to its moisturizing properties) is the smell! My hair smells so good when I use this...and it smells good ALL DAY. I remember one particular instance when I wore it out to an event and a male friend of mine said my hair smelled great! And I had not used the product since applying it that morning.


You can check out my review of the product below.

The 12 Days of a Natural Christmas are my own personal suggestions. Any company I mention is because I like them.
I have been in no way paid or compensated for my opinions or recommendations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails