30 for 30 Fashion Remix Challenge: My Favorite Outfit To Date

Friday, December 30, 2011

I love this outfit...

It's colorful yet classic and I think it best embodies what the 30 for 30 challenge is all about - finding new ways to wear items in your wardrobe. This outfit is a complete 30 for 30, but this is the first time I've worn the blouse. I honestly didn't think I was going to wear it during this challenge because I couldn't think of stylish way to wear it...until I came up with this.
Before starting this challenge, I doubt I would have worn this outfit like this. I would have played it safe and worn a dark colored pant or tried to match exactly a color in the blouse. There is not a lot of red in it.


I was really supposed to take my initial set of pictures with my cardigan sleeves pushed up...like pictured below. I think this makes it even a bit funkier to me.

I love the mix of color definitely!























But I think the thing I love the most about the outfit is that the blouse was once my (late) aunt's. I've been really pleased how many of her things have effortlessly become a part of my wardrobe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails