I'm Obsessed With...

Friday, November 11, 2011

Hello, my name is Adeea and I am obsessed with animal print *hangs head*

I am not sure where my problem began, but this fall I think it has reached new depths. I would like to take the opportunity to blame thank Reiko over at God's Favorite Shoes for the depths of my obsession. Ever since she said that animal print is a "neutral" I haven't been the same. Animal print really can go with everything. And there are so many variations to choose from: leopard, zebra, tiger, snow leopard, etc.

That's Reiko

My shopping list for this season included most things leopard: belts, shoes, scarf, sweater or cardigan. I figured with these few pieces I could mix and match with existing wardrobe pieces.
Top: Marshall's

 Shoes: Belk


Skirt: K&G


Belt: Maurice's

Blouse: Goodwill

Shoes: Ebay

Scarf: Charlotte Russe

Flower: Diva Petals


Shoes: Passion and Desire Shoe Boutique

And honestly, the pictures above aren't the extent of my animal print obsession. I have other pieces that I haven't photographed :)

For those who are either leery of animal print try something small like a clutch, scarf or belt. You will be surprised the interest they add to neutral outfits and the "something unexpected" they can add to something colorful.

This will be the next way I incorporate animal print into my style arsenal...


Here are a few ways I've worn animal print over the past few weeks...all during the 30 for 30 challenge.


What are some of your favorite ways to wear animal print?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails