30 for 30 Fashion Remix Challenge Day 11: Paint It Purple Friday...again

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Are you as sick of me wearing this purple cardigan every Friday as I am? LOL


I'm going to forewarn you that I will likely switch it up this Friday...geesh!



 Sweater: Marshall's
Tee: Cato's (I think)
Pants: My Sister's Closet
(resale store that supports domestic violence prevention programs)


The only thing that has given me solace in what has become my standard Friday uniform are my accessories.

Shoes: Belk

I was gifted this lovely necklace from Charlotte Russe by my friend, Toya. I love that sister something terrible!
Necklace: Charlotte Russe

Bracelet: ChariT's Inspirational Creations

 Can I tell you how much I love this bracelet? Not because it's so beautiful (which it is), but because of what it represents. This is a handmade domestic violence awareness bracelet. I purchased it from ChariT's Inspirational Creations. She is a wonderful jewelry designer and I highly recommend you check out her etsy shop!


Bracelets: Forever21

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails