30 for 30 Fashion Remix Challenge Day 15: Vintage Love

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The scarf I'm wearing today is one of my latest prized vintage pieces. It was given to me by my BFF Erma. It was her (late) grandmother's, Deacon Erma Staplefoot Carr. We called her "Big Ma." She was an awesome, talented, sweet lady with a great sense of style too!

 




It was my honor and pleasure to wear something she once wore so elegantly!

Tee: Target
LOFT Pants: Goodwill
Belt: Goodwill
Ring: Vendor at Holiday Show

Shoes: DSW

I am finally caught up on the 30 for 30 posts (except the outfits that I did not take pictures of). Yay me! Now maybe I can stay on top of it from now on.

I think I will have to extend the outfit part of this challenge (maybe not the no-shopping part LOL) after Thanksgiving. I am giving myself quite a bit of room to wear other things if the situation warrants or the mood strikes me. But I definitely want to wear 30 outfits from this collection of clothes, so stay tuned! In the meantime, here is a review of what I've worn (some 30 for 30, some not so much) over the past couple of weeks.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails