30 for 30 Fashion Remix Challenge Day 4: Untitled 1

Friday, November 4, 2011

I could not come up with a clever title for today's outfit, so it's Untitled. On Fridays at ECU, we are encouraged to wear purple. It's Paint It Purple Fridays. Purple is one of my favorite colors, but sometimes wearing purple every Friday is tiresome...:)

This week was a little extra special because it is Homecoming. IN addition to ECU being my employer, I am also an alum. Therefore I thought I needed to be a little extra jazzy for any alums they may pop in as they arrived in town. So here's my take on Paint It Purple Fridays for this week.









I cut my head off because my hair was in twists to prepare for the Step Show and After Party on Friday night...you know how it is... :)

I pinned them a little neater in these next couple of shots. But I ended up "throwing on some hair" before I left. And I'm glad I did...had a few visitors I wanted to look presentable for :)
 















Cardigan: Marshall's
Oleg Cassini Silk Blouse: GOODWILL (Can you believe it?!?!?)
Jeans: JCPenney's (you see these A LOT)
Shoes: Belk




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails