30 for 30 Fashion Remix Challenge Day 5: Homecoming Day 2

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I am so behind on these posts...I do not understand how people take pictures and blog daily. It is a job! I think I finally have a few poses down, so get ready to see a whole lot of the same clothes (because of the remix challenge) with the same poses :) LOL

Anyhoo, below are pictures of outfit I wore on the Saturday of ECU's Homecoming.


Our original plan was to stop by a couple of tailgates, then head to the game. The whipping wind had a different idea. So we ended up staying at the INDOOR tailgate thrown by my "brother" Reco Tucker (I love that dude and his wife!) and his friends.

The jacket is a white leather blazer owned by my (late) Aunt Sadie. It reminded me of another white leather jacket she wore to my graduation years ago.

I ADORE this jacket and wanted a special way to wear it. I posted a question on Twitter and my friend Kendra (@NaturallyK) gave me this great idea of how to wear it.

Jeans: JCPenney's
Shirt: Marshall's
White Leather Blazer: From my aunt's collection
Scarf: Mom's (my aunt's sister)

Earrings: Arthur's, ATL

Lifestride Leopard Flats: Belk

I'm looking for more ideas, so if you have suggestions (especially a dressier look), please do not hesitate to leave a comment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails