Trendy Socialite on Curly Nikki TODAY: Shaana- Natural Hair Bride

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My virtual assistant (and fellow blogging naturalista) text me and said "Did you know one of your videos was featured on Curly Nikki this today?" My response back was, "OMG...are you serious?"

Whipped out my laptop and went to the site. I was struck by the sight of one of the most beautiful brides I have seen in a long time! She was GORGEOUS! Don't believe me, see for yourself...

Anyhoo, I said, wow that style looks like my side bun 'do with Marley Hair

More scrolling...


They are a handsome couple!

Here is what she had to say:

I just wanted to submit these pictures in case any other brides are like me and want to do their own hair, but not have to worry about the style maintaining itself..

Being that we were getting married in June in TEXAS, it was really important to me to have a hairstyle that would last through the 105 degree heat and all the line dances. I scoured the web and found this video on Youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gEr1fNuuC4

The style was very simple to do and was exactly the look I was going for. Doing my hair myself not only saved me a ton of money, but allowed me some alone time before the festivities kicked off and I really needed that. My hair was perfect from the first professional pic to the last camera phone shot of the evening. My husband wasn't too happy about the weave, but I only paid $6 for the bag of hair so I had no issues taking it off and throwing it out once we got to the hotel. Wouldn't have changed a thing.
You can see the post on the Curly Nikki site here: Curly Nikki Natural Hair Styles and Curly Hair Care: Shaana- Natural Hair Bride

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails