S3: Summer Style Series!

Monday, March 8, 2010

I've been remiss in keeping my blog readers informed about the Summer Style Series, S3. Not because I don't love you, because I do! But mostly because I didn't want to be cheesy or lazy and just embed the videos here. I wanted to give you a bit more commentary at least about the videos. But that takes quite a bit of time...time I'm struggling to find right now. But I promise you, as I can post things, I definitely will. In the meantime, please feel free to check out the series here. It's some good stuff actually! And I would love to hear how some of the tips and products work for you!

Also, if there is something you would like to see discussed or featured in the series, let me know. If you are doing something similar on your blog, let me know. I'm especially interested in makeup looks (not my forte :)) Let's build a summer style series community!

Stay beautiful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails