Starting My Summer Lookbook: Maxi Skirt & White Tee

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Normally I loathe seeing fashion 1-2 seasons ahead. I mean I'm sitting here in my infinity scarf and space heater on typing this...I ain't trying to see strapless dresses and sandals right now :).

But when I noticed this, I thought...hmmm, this is a look I'd rock.

Jill Sanders SS11 collection

I'm all about a maxi skirt or dress, so I know I would feel super comfortable and cute. And what would summer be with a crisp white Tee?!?! I might even rock a bolder lip with it...

I am beginning to stockpile a few looks that I hope to wear this summer, so I guess I shouldn't fuss too badly for the spring/summer looks that are hitting the runways and magazines right now.

Any spring/summer trends you plan to add to your wardrobe?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails