25 Songs, 25 Days...A Song from my Childhood

Monday, March 21, 2011

I saw this on Afrobella's Facebook page...I am going to try to entertain the masses with my song selections. Music is a huge part of my life and I love certain songs and they bring back  memories (some fond, some not).


Today's song is to pic a song from your childhood. I chose Diana Ross's "I'm Coming Out." This was the first 45-record my parents bought me when I was about 6 (yes I am telling my age). I played that song non-stop for about 5 hours; until my parents threatened to break it in half.



If you want to participate here is the list of the 25 song selections below. Stay tuned in the days to come...



1 comments:

Unknown on March 21, 2011 at 9:30 PM said...

Tooo cute!! I am going to do it too on my randomness blog. www.musingsoflmichelle.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails