I Don't Like Busy Mondays

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Yeah, I was supposed to post this two days ago...see what I mean?!?!?

I do not like meetings first thing on Monday morning....and this week I had one. At 8 dang 30!!!!!! Not the business...and I had to actually participate in the meeting...geesh!

Lucky for them I left early enough to stop by Starbucks and get some "octane."
They would not have liked me without it...:)

My other saving grace was I actually planned my outfit and ironed my clothes the night before. I RARELY do that. I'm the chick standing in her closet clad only in her undies trying to figure out to wear (actually I'm usually naked, but I thought that visual was too traumatizing for my readers LOL)

Then I ended up having 2 last-minute meetings scheduled that day. Another thing I don't like. Especially since I had the afternoon blocked out to work on a presentation that's due Friday.
It's now Wednesday...ask me how much I've done on the presentation....NADA!!!!!!!!!
I'm the queen of procrastination...welcome to my kingdom! 

What would you do for a Klondike Bar?
This picture is stupid, but I was in the kitchen and couldn't think of anything else to do...LOL

Sweater: Forever 21
Tank: Target
Belt: Body Central (Body Shop)
Pin: Wal-Mart
Skirt: I dunno
Shoes: Ebay

1 comments:

LV on March 6, 2011 at 10:35 AM said...

That is a beautiful sweater and it looks great against the denim.

foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails