Laissez-Faire on Sunday

Monday, March 14, 2011

Today was a good day! Church was awesome...P&W sang this song.




Sometimes we all need to be reminded of the simple, yet powerful promises of God. Jesus promised to take care of us...

After church, I had dinner with the fam. This is the highlight of the week most weeks. It's a combination of my cousins, parents and sometimes other members of our church. Good food, laughter and sometimes some tall tales LOL!

Following dinner, I met a friend from college. We thought it may be a good idea to start hanging out (yeah a date)--to see where things could go. Our time together was very comfortable and casual. After all, he has seen me in sweats and no makeup (finals LOL).

So I kept it casual with my outfit....and that's exactly how the evening went. It was comfortably and relaxed.

He even snapped my pics...he's earning points already!!!


A man that indulges my blogging and vlogging obsession with no complaints?!?!?
WINNING!!!! (in my Charlie Sheen voice)

I do not like the above pose at all...my legs look 'flicted (hadn't heard that in a while I bet LOL). As a matter of fact, I don't really care for any of these poses. I'm still getting used to doing this pose thing. Basically I just copy poses from other bloggers...but I need to get on top of that game, so you all do not call me corny...LOL

I stopped wearing hose today! No more nylon bondage until the winter! Yay me!

Hair is a cornrow updo. I talk about it here. The difference between the video and this do is that I did a braidout instead of a twist out. I actually prefer the fullness and texture of a braidout for this particular do to a twistout.
I will keep you updated on my dating adventures....because they are just that! Let me know if you want to hear the story of the guy who thought you could get "chicken and waffles" at Chik-Fil-A....

Cardigan: Marshall's
Dress: I don't remember (either Marshall's or TJ Maxx I guess)
Necklace: Body Central (Body Shop)
Earrings: Beauty Supply Store (BSS)
Shoes: SRI Shoe Warehouse (Raleigh, NC)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails