Trip to Orlando Part 2: Traveling

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I left Greenville around 10 AM on Saturday morning. I learned this tip from a co-worker. I do not wear any jewelry until after I go through airport security. I place my jewelry in a plastic baggie and put it in my purse or carryon.


Plane was supposed to leave at 9:25, but we ended up sitting on the runway for about 30 minutes waiting for some group called the ABCDEFG group (names have been changed to protect the insane LOL) to give us clearance for takeoff.

Speaking of airports and planes, our airport has gone through some serious upgrades. It's a regional airport, so everyone had to walk outside to reach the plane. But now we are just like other airports! Way to upgrade Greenville!


I do not wear makeup while flying. Instead, I put on sunglasses and lipgloss. Rain, sun, sleet, snow...this is what I wear.

I keep Evian and Pond's wipes in my carryon to use before I deplane. If I need to apply makeup, then I do so as soon as I deplane before my adoring public sees me LOL.

I did not take a picture of my outfit because frankly it wasn't that spectacular. My infamous skinnys from JCP, gray blousy tank and black boyfriend jacket from Target and black flats. I try not to wear sweats or anything while traveling, but I must remain comfy.

I'm writing this on my last night here, but the best post is coming up...stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails