"Pretty Girls Rock" Dress Challenge

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Found this "challenge" from Curvatude through Minister of Style's blog. I put challenge in quotes because 98% of what I wear are dresses and skirts. So it won't be much of a "challenge" for me. But I love the concept. I had actually thought of instituting my own challenge, but I might as well join in on an existing one.


Here are the guidelines:

Pretty Girl's Rock Dresses Spring/Summer 20-11 Challenge
The PRETTY GIRL ROCK "DRESS" Challenge will start Tuesday, March 1, 2011
 
Mission: 
  1. We will rock dresses and heels like our mothers & grandmothers at least THREE (3) times a week. 
  2. We will reject the impulse to throw on jeans, jogging suits (even the cute kind), & dress slacks.
  3. Exchange our revelations and thoughts throughout this challenge.
  4. Invite a Friend(s), Take Pics, & HAVE FUN.
  5. Everyone is WELCOMED to participate.
  6. Exceptions: Flattering Dress Suits with nice accessories are allowed.
  7. If you have a blog share it with your followers.
Let's bring back:
*GLAMOUR. *GRACE. *CHARM. *FEMININTY. *PRISSYness (is that a word?) and most of all BEAUTY.
 
So stay tuned for blog posts related to this challenge. You may join the FaceBook group for the challenge here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails