25 Songs, 25 Days A Song for My Ex...

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

*insert eye roll here*


My ex is a huge Lalah Hathaway fan (Donnie Hathaway's daughter). And now hearing her music makes me roll my eyes...and I love Lalah's voice.


So for this 25 Songs, 25 Days, I chose "Something" by Lalah Hathaway. My ex played this song for me in the heyday of our romance. He said the song reminded him of our relationship *insert more eye rolling here*.



Speaking of Ex's, I saw my ex-ex boyfriend 2 days in a row last week. Um, didn't he get the memo that when we broke up that he was supposed to be swallowed up in the Earth never to be seen again!?!?!?! UGH...

What song reminds you of your most recent ex? Feel free to insert plenty of eye rolling as necessary...

1 comments:

Unknown on March 22, 2011 at 9:27 PM said...

Is She The Reason- Destiny's Child....dedicate that to my kids' father. smh

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails