25 Songs 25 Days: Songs for My Parents

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I am breaking the rules for today's 25 Songs, 25 days...


Day 3 is a song that reminds you of one or both of your parents. Have you ever seen my 'rents?!?!?! Here they are...

Yes, I look just like my Daddy....LOL

My mom is a pastor, so this song, "Beautiful Feet" by Donald Lawrence, always reminds me of her and her ministry...



My dad has always been a great provider and is well respected in our home, church and community. This song, "Daddy" by Beyonce, reminds me of our relationship. I do want my future husband and son to have almost all of my dad's qualities (except for that stubbornness gene he passed on to me as well LOL).



What song reminds you of one or both of your parents? Want to participate? Here is the list below...



2 comments:

BreukelensFinest on March 24, 2011 at 12:21 PM said...

aw lovely post

missdeeplyrooted.blogspot.com

Why Not Kristin on April 12, 2011 at 12:11 AM said...

This seems like fun I think I want to do this soon!!! Love ya blog!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails